The Financial Communication Summit is the highlight in the calender of the Center for Research in Financial Communication. For the very first time in Germany, leading practioners and researcher in the field of financial communication and investor relations will have the opportunity to discuss current challenges and the latest results in international research.
Participation is by invitation only.
Wednesday, 13 September 2017
18.30 | Get-together and Dinner
Location: BRLO BRWHOUSE, Schöneberger Str. 16, 10963 Berlin
Thursday, 14 September 2017
Location: Quartier Zukunft der Deutschen Bank, Friedrichstr. 181, 10117 Berlin
08.30 | Breakfast
09.00 | Official welcome
09.15 | Presentation and discussion of the current CRiFC study "Strategies in Financial Communicaion"
- Prof. Dr. Christian Hoffmann, Academic Lead of the Center for Research in Financial Communication
10.20 | Keynotes and discussion "Corporate Governance - What institutional investors expect nowadays"
- Tim Albrecht, DWS, Equity funds manager of the funds DWS Deutschland and Deutsche Invest I German Equities as well as Head of DACH Equities
- Mahesh Jayakumar, State Street Global Advisors, Vice President and Senior Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Investment Strategist
- Prof. Dr. Katja Langenbucher, Professor for Private Law, Corporate and Financial Law, Goethe-Universität Frankfurt & Professeur affiliée, Ecole de droit, SciencePo, Paris
11.20 | Coffee break
11.45 | Panel discussion "Shareholder Activism: Challenges, strategies and perspectives"
- Christoph Sieder, ABB Group Ltd., Head of Group Corporate Communications
- Winnie Lerner, Finsbury, Managing Director
- Prof. Dr. Marco Becht, Université libre de Bruxelles, Professor of Finance, Goldschmidt Professor of Corporate Governance
12.50 | Roundtable and discussion: Future research
13.30 | Closing and snacks
14.30 | End of event